Play Other Games
Kriss Kross is a form of word puzzle in which a grid of black and white squares is filled with words that intersect at specific letters, with the black squares marking where the words change direction.
What is Kriss Kross?
Kriss Kross is a form of word puzzle in which a grid of black and white squares is filled with words that intersect at specific letters, with the black squares marking where the words change direction. This sort of puzzle is also known as a "crossword fill-in" or a "fill-in puzzle."
Kriss Kross is a word puzzle game also known as a Fill-In puzzle. It comprises of a blank grid with black and white squares, similar to a crossword puzzle. However, unlike a crossword puzzle, there are no clues for the words. Instead, the problem solver must fill in the phrases themselves, using just the pattern of the black and white squares as a guide.
- Kriss Kross puzzles are frequently formed of a grid of blank squares that must be filled with letters to form words or sentences.
- The puzzles provide a list of clues that provide information about the missing words or phrases.
- The words can be entered horizontally or vertically, but they must all fit inside the grid without overlapping or colliding.
- Some Kriss Kross puzzles may also have a theme or hidden message that the completed grid may reveal.
Rules of the Game
The rules for the word puzzle game Kriss Kross, often known as a fill-in puzzle, are as follows:
- A blank grid of squares is displayed, with some squares blacked out.
- Clues are supplied for the words that will fill in the vacant spots. These hints are normally provided in numerical sequence, with each number corresponding to a specific word in the grid.
- Words can run horizontally or vertically in the grid and must intersect with other words at certain letters. The black squares indicate where words shift direction.
- Each letter in a word must fit into the correct square in the grid.
- The goal is to completely fill in the grid with the right words that correspond to the clues.
How to play